To: someone special to me
I'm starting to miss those good old days.. Those days where you still talked to me.. When we still used to take pictures together and share our enjoyable moments together.. There was one period of time where we texted like crazy and felt so closely related to each other and I never failed to get good night kisses from you... Those were just the good old days... Now.. Now is like a nightmare... You're not talking to me and it's like you're trying to avoid me.. It's not that I'm desperate to be in your presence, it's just that I want you there with me so that I can talk to you just normally... I just want to be able to communicate with you again without the fear and shyness.. I know what you're feeling.. I'm feeling abit of it too but I hope that this wouldn't stop us from talking again.. Besides.. It's almost the end of school and I don't want this to happen.. Not now.. Now I just want to treasure my time with all of my beloved friends including you.. I don't know what I did to deserve this.. Was it something I said or something I did? Honestly I don't really know.. But whatever I did that caused this to happen.. I'm sorry and I hope you'll forgive me... If only you could hear my heart cry... Well.. All I gotta say is that I miss those times with you and I hope that I could just get it back.. :(
Love: Kevin
No comments:
Post a Comment