Thursday, November 11, 2010

School

It's only about a week before school ends and I don't know how it'll end but I hope that it will be a happy ending... This is the first time in my life I wish I could still continue studying in this school.... Why is life so unfair? I really don't know the answer to that question... Maybe it's for the better, maybe it's for the worse... Whatever it is... It is God's plan and I'll honour it... Though it's gonna be hard leaving my schoolmates... I've been so close to them and now it's time to leave... It's usual to feel sad when you're leaving something you love behind... But that's the way life is... Sometimes... You've just gotta learn to let go... Haiz.. I'm really gonna miss all the people in my school... We'll keep in touch k? I'm really gonna miss you guys... Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment